The Economist posts videos that give authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science, technology and the connections between them. Here below we pass through a very accurate youtube video about e-cigarettes and vaping. It was recommended by Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos. The video is on our site embedded, but this video and other video’s from The Economist are viewable on The Economist Youtube channel. Please visit there website at https://www.economist.com.
Keywords in this video are:
- e-cigarettes as game-changer
- People get addicted to nicotine but die from tobacco smoke
- The American Hysteria on the “so called” EVALI illness
- Serious risk of fall back on tobacco cigarettes due to misinformation
- Debunking the myth of huge e-cigarette use by young people or teens
- Debunking the myth of high addiction to nicotine due to vaping
- Debunking the myth of teens brain mutations by nicotine due to vaping
- What is vape?
- Vaping as smoking cessation aid
- Flavour bans
- The controversy between the vapor ban and the smoking allowance.
- Natasha Loder, Health Policy Editor, The Economist
- Robert West, Professor of Health Psychology, University College London
- Marc Slis, Vapeshop owner, Michigan, US
Embedded according to the YouTube Terms of Service, original can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_l-klxqCQ&t=2s